Enjoy a tour of Niagara Falls and
its attractions guided by Cataract Tours & Sightseeing.
With sparkling scenery, thrilling attractions, family-friendly and interactive exhibits Cataract Tours & Sightseeing gets you closer to the falls than anyone else. The park features classic adventures and vacation amenities to make the most of your trip, and no passport is needed.
- The Cave of the Winds – Walk right up to the base of the falls
- Maid of the Mist – Ride up to the base of the falls on this magnificent boat ride
- Niagara Gorge Discovery Center – Learn about the region’s natural history
- Niagara Adventure Theater – Meet the legends and marvel at the myths of the area
- Observation Tower – Enjoy jaw-dropping views of the falls
- Niagara Aquarium – Enjoy maritime exhibits, attractions, and shows
Popular destinations and attractions nearby:
This world famous boat journey departs from the base of the Observation Tower at Prospect Point for a roundtrip into the churning waters of the American and Horseshoe Falls.
Spectacular, day and night!
Spanning the width of the Niagara River between Canada and the United States.
The little island between two falls.
At the rim of the Horseshoe Falls!
Splits the river into the two falls!
Great views of the entire area
Three smaller islands in the upper rapids!
Churning and swirling waters rushing through the gorge!
See the river turn around in the whirlpool!
For more information, contact: